Thursday, September 3, 2009

Halloween and Friday the 13th Intersect at a Jersey Movie Theater...

So here I was, minding my own business and trying to see whether Carriers was playing anywhere in the greater New York area on September 4.... Since the answer appeared to be "no," I widened my search area and low and behold, this theater appeared:

Ritz 16 Theaters
900 Berlin-Haddonfield Road
Voorhees, NJ 08403

Yes, there is a movie theater on Berlin-Haddonfield Road in Voorhees New Jersey. How can these things be?

1 comment:

Redwritergrrl said...

oddly, this is my old neighborhood. I lived in South Jersey while my first place in Philly was being made habitable, and returned across the bridge when I bought my house.

Haddonfield-Voorhees road-- no coincidence, since Debra Hill was born in Haddonfield, and Voorhees is just a few miles away. (I dated her brother back in the day...)