Thursday, June 25, 2009

Saw attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood

Yeah, that sounds like a good time.

The new attraction is being launched in October and I can honestly say that I can think of few things I less want to do than be ferried through the Saw experience: Either it's going to be horrible (like if you really have to dig a key out of your own flesh before some grotesque trap is sprung) or it's going to be really lame.

I suspect the latter, given American liability laws: I have a hard time imagining the insurance policy that would cover bona fide torture. At a theme park, anyway.

The Saw experience (or whatever they decide to call it) will debut during "Halloween Horror Nights" at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando. I don't plan to be there.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: