Friday, April 24, 2009

Miss FlickChick joins Horror Hacker


Just letting everyone know that I'm now editing Horror Hacker, the horror area (duh) of AMC-TV's movie site. I'll also be reviewing thatrical horror releases (I've already done Haunting in Connecticut and Last House on the Left)and contributing at least one piece every Friday.

The Friday piece is a breezy little trifle inspired by something showing on AMC's Friday night/Saturday morning horror-movie block. This week's subject: Who Was that Masked Maniac? I've also done The Horror Limbo... , a look at the genre's lower depths, from Queen Kong to Zombie Strippers, and the many faces of Bad Brains....

I hope you'll stop by, and that you'll check out some of the site's regular features, including the weekly Horror Power Ranking (new every Monday), and blogs by Scott Sigler (new on Thursday) and Stacie Ponder (new on Wednesday). I'm not shilling when I say they're both great -- they know their stuff and have very different and distinctive takes on the genre.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Mas Maitland!

miss flickchick said...

Just what I needed to hear — muchas gracias, David!